Remoska cooker

Stuwsmith

I bought a Remoska cooker about a year ago and can honestly say it is the best electrical "gadget" I have bought. Hand built in Czechoslovakia it is obtainable from Lakeland Plastics in two sizes. If you don't have an oven in your motorhome and even if you do, get one of these! These "mini ovens" were apparently much in use before WWII but fell out of favour when more "sophisticated" devices became available. My advice is don't be conned by the advertising hype of ex boxers grills etc; get a Remoska instead. The smaller version is rated at 500W whilst the larger is slightly higher. You can cook practically anything in them. Roast potatoes, stews, sausages, bacon, scones and much more is possible with this cooker. It may appear expensive for what you get but believe me it works which makes it worth every penny.

I couldn't agree more. A fabulous bit of kit! We have no oven and are fulltiming. An electric frying pan (to use outdoors whenever possible - avoids the smells and grease splashes) and a Remoska together with our three burner gas hob and there is no compromise on cooking. I have never been disappointed with the results from the Remoska, and I don't have to get down on my hands and knees to clean it out!!

Archived