Saucepans with folding handles

Vixter

Tefal have a new range of pans with handles that swivel around close to the side of the pan when not in use, they also nest. I have just bought a couple & they work well where space is limited. Not particularly cheap, but the quality is good. I bought mine in Sainsburys.

Vixter

• 2 weeks later...
tefal also do a 4 pan set with clip on handles which is great when using 4 burners on your hob ,you just clip the handle on to the one you need to pickup ,the handles are very strong you can wave the pan about and they hold fast.bought these at last years motorhome show at the nec

you get 2 handles with the 4 pans, we also have a large frying pan that comes with a strainer/lid with handle,the handles clip on and cant be unclipped accidentally whilst holding the handle. tefal say you can use metal spoons and the like to stir, even though they have a non stick lining, i must say, i'm not going to try that, i will stick to non metalic stirrers just in case! brilliant pans,i'm going to buy a set for the house. A little expensive, but quality normally is.

ps: they are made in france so you may be able to get them cheaper over there, if you are holidaying in france that is.

choppa

Our local Leclerc promotion brochure arrived this morning with the following:-

Tefal Ingenio

set of 3 16, 18 and 20 cm dia. with plastic lids and 1 handle 35.50 euros

20% off the rest of the Ingenio range.

I don't know what the prices are in UK.

I anyone is coming to France and is interested, this offer is on until 3rd Feb. They have a website www.e-leclerc.com

Archived