Time, why does it take so long?

Tomo3090

Has anyone got a way of making time go quicker? We are eagerly awaiting May so we can set off on our 10 week European tour! The days are dragging and no matter what we do they won't speed up!

Ann has even took to getting a job to pass the time, whereas I am a lazy git and just while away the time on the web!

Of, course it would need to be a reversable time machine so it can be slowed down so we don't have to come back to real life in July!

I'm not sure how to speed time up, but interestingly, time processing by the brain is very complex and the best way to slow time down, or at least the perseption thereof, is to place yourself in prolonged acute fear for your life.  During times of extreme emergency, when you often hear people say that they saw their whole lives flash by, it has been proven scientifically that we can actually experience time more slowly, extracting detail from our surroundings that would normally be too fast to perceive. 

Does this help?!

Guest starspirit
Tomo3090 - 2007-04-07 9:08 AM

Has anyone got a way of making time go quicker? We are eagerly awaiting May so we can set off on our 10 week European tour! The days are dragging and no matter what we do they won't speed up!

Ann has even took to getting a job to pass the time, whereas I am a lazy git and just while away the time on the web!

Of, course it would need to be a reversable time machine so it can be slowed down so we don't have to come back to real life in July!

I do hope that you will give your new toy a jolly good dummy run close to home and the dealer before embarkation as you will be almost unique if everything works first time and your loading list is right first time.

It's still dragging!!

We have had a few nights away since buying the van and we are going for a test of our new inverter/additional battery, air con and satellite system over the coming weeks. We are also having a week "darn sarf" before we embark on our "big tour"!

Still can't wait and it's only 22 sleeps!!!

Archived