Waste water

sueb

Just downsized from a coachbuilt to a panel van conversion and are reducing the kit we carry (big time!). We tend to stay on CL's - what do YOU do with your waste water when theres no drain or dump point and no room for a wastemaster/container?

I normally drain the grey tank into a bucket or other container and take it to a drain.

If the CL owner hasn't provided a drain where a bucket can be emptied then I would expect that they want the water dumping in the hedgerow or some such. In such circumstances I would ask where they wanted it dumped. If they have nowhere for it to go then I wouldn't give them my business again.

Graham

sueb - 2008-05-20 1:28 PM

Just downsized from a coachbuilt to a panel van conversion and are reducing the kit we carry (big time!). We tend to stay on CL's - what do YOU do with your waste water when theres no drain or dump point and no room for a wastemaster/container?

a general comment on down-sizing - we always make sure that whatever we carry has at least 2 - or even 3 - uses.

like OH - can drive, fill the vehicle with fuel AND washes up see >:-)

[he's good at cuddling as well :D ]

we have a low ish dish that can be used to empty the waste water - then give it a good rinse - good as new :->

B-)

Hi

Anyone who raliied through the 60`s will know that we Dug a pit (for "black") and grey water was spread arround the hedges, and sometimes we had up to 50 "vans on a "holliday" rally (not 5 like on a CL). It`s Just the same as being a "boy-scout" in the 40`s & 5o`s!!!!. So providing the site owner is OK with it whats the problem?.

pete

Archived