carver heating switch

al n sal

Hiya

We're new to this so sorry if its not right place?

I managed to pick up a carver fanmaster TEB I think, unfortunately there is no control unit, piping or anything else with it. so now I'm really confused, (I'm not very bright but I can lift things :'( ) can this unit be fitted and used with a thermostat fitted in the positive line, or does it have to have the original switch, if so where could i obtain these parts from?

any help would be greatly appreciated :$

• 2 weeks later...
al n sal - 2007-05-04 5:31 PM

Hiya

We're new to this so sorry if its not right place?

I managed to pick up a carver fanmaster TEB I think, unfortunately there is no control unit, piping or anything else with it. so now I'm really confused, (I'm not very bright but I can lift things :'( ) can this unit be fitted and used with a thermostat fitted in the positive line, or does it have to have the original switch, if so where could i obtain these parts from?

any help would be greatly appreciated :$

Talk to Gary at www.arcsystems.biz

He repairs all Carver equipment and may be able to supply the parts you require.

SBS

:-D

WOW

thankyou to everyone who posted help for me, I've now got a switch and would you believe I was only today wondering how to wire it up, low and behold the answer via another contact. telepathic or what.

THIS SITE IS BRILLIANT.

thankyou all again

Al

Archived