12v Plug-in narcotics gas alarm

Guest M. J  Rice

Guest M. J  Rice
Where can I find a 12v Plug-in narcotics gas alarm? I have seen it advertised but cannot remember where. (subscriber)

Guest Derek Uzzell
Thw Waeco alarm I mention in my posting of 24/02/2005 appears (from the brochure picture) to have a cigar-lighter plug-in connector. There are several alternative alarms advertised in the last few Classified pages at the back of MMM, but I don't know whether any of them can be instantly plugged into a convenient socket. (I'm assuming when you say "Plug-in" that you mean "that can be plugged in", not made by a company called "Plug-in Systems" (which manufactures motorhome electrical control-panels, etc.) If the latter, then you're on your own, as I'm not aware of that product. Confusing innit!)

hi, if i am not mistaken was there a supplement in this months MMM, with different items for sale to subscribers, i am sure there was one for sale in there in the £50 region. If not that magazine its the other i receive from the Caravan club, hope it helps, Ceri.

Hi, i was right just found the leaflet, its " MMM Touring Club Moneysaver Newsletter March 2005", Its in the centre of booklet priced for MMM £59.99 inc P+P. normal price £79.99. Ceri.

Guest David Powell
G.A.S.Plug...Narcotic gas alarm £74.49..12/24volt. Plugs into cigar light socket which obviously must be live when ignition key off. Looks small & neat. www.olearymotorhomes.co.uk

Archived