A class Bed curtain

Guest Pam Hudson

Guest Pam Hudson
I have snagged the privacy curtain that surrounds the dropdown bed; it also is getting a bit grubby. Looking at it's fixings I will have to undo all the screws (top and bottom)that hold in place in order to clean/repair it. Has anyone else done this? Although tme consuming it looks straight forward or is it??? Any advice ?

Hello Pam, I did this on my Bel_Air last year. No problems - when putting the screws back in it seemed to work better if you pushed them right through the material before screwing into the holes.

Guest mike Turner
yes, we did the same when we bought out Pilote galaxy last year. Very fiddly getting all the screws out & back in again. Had similar problem with snagging in the mechanism ; have repaired damaged area with iron on patches, but still occasionally catches in the arms.

Guest Pam Hudson
Thanks Stewart and Mike for your replies; Guess I'll just have to get on with it!! Hope my back doesn't go whilst doing contortions and that I don't loose half the screws when I have no grip in the chill!!Just the job for the threatened cold spell, better put the heating on!

Archived