APOLLO, MOTORHOME/ PICTURES / WINDOWS / MOULDINGS etc.

Guest JOHN

I HAVE AN APOLLO SKINLESS SAUSAGE OF A CAMPER ON A 94/96 TRANSIT TWINWHEEL DIESEL,6bth,IT HAS NO ALY ON IT AT ALL SO I NEED TO FIT THE ROOF AND SIDE PANELS AND NEW WINDOWS etc.,BUT I NEED A PICTURE OF THE ORIGINAL TO WORK TO,I'VE BEEN TOLD THEY DIDNT COME WITH ANY SIDE-SKIRT/REAR MOULDINGS etC.,BUT I THOUGHT I MIGHT IMPROVE IT BY FITTING THEM IF I CAN GET SOME, ANY IDEA'S ANYONE ?..JOHN

Guest Frank Gordon
I would think your best bet would be to contact the Apollo company (www.agm-apollo.co.uk) about this. Apollo usually built to an individual customer's particular requirements, so every motorhome tended to differ from the rest. If you can find an Apollo 'build number' they may well still have original pictures/drawings of your vehicle. As you've got a major DIY task in prospect I suggest you invest £17.99 in John Wickersham's "Build Your Own Motorcaravan" (Haynes Publishing) that should be on general sale by now or can be ordered direct from Haynes (Tel: 01963 442030)

THANKS FRANK, BUT I HAVE APROACHED "APOLLO" PERSONALY, I DID NOT GET A POSOTIVE RESPONSE FROM THEM,IN FACT JUST THE OPOSITE,I WILL GET THE HAYNES BOOK AS SOON AS I CAN, CHEERS JOHN..

Archived