Address/Mail forwarding info

dave

Hi,Recently saw a letter in MMM re lack of Camper/Caravan orientated Mail forwarding/Address forwarding service. As i am now retired thru disability i have lots of time on my hands so i am going to offer this service. I am experienced in more or less in this in that i ran a courier/Forwarding firm for many years. What i need to know is exactly what services Motorcaravaners/Caravaners/Boaters need.Especially Full timers. I envisage Mail Forwarding,Accomodation Address,Parcel/Package forwarding.All these being worlwide. I can also offer dedicated email addresses.Probably much more. But what do you need. I am building a website that you will be able to access to order etc. Regards Dave

Guest PeteC
Hi Dave We have two means of contact with home 1( A mobile phone mostly SMS messages but also voice But NO voice mail 2) a lap top with either a mobile connect card or a WiFi that we can use on any of the site WiFi systems Main thing that we use it for is to send emails of bank/credit card/legal docs Best of luck with your venture We did think of starting up something like that when we retired 5 years back, but as we are away for 6 months or so you cant keep it up

Archived