Adult only sites

Guest gozzo

Guest gozzo
Are all adult only sites in the UK refering to an adult as being of age 18.I know this sounds daft but in France if you are paying for Children then its anyone under eighteen. However in this country children are classed as being adult it seems at any time from 14 upwards when it comes down to pitch Tarrifs.So hence my question are all adult only sites strictly 18 and over. I have a teenage son who still enjoys camping with us, he will be seventeen in July. and yes he does do things that only people over 18 should be doing, its just we are looking to tour the SOUTHWEST this summer and some of the best stratigically placed sites are Adult Only.

Guest Brian Kirby
If you want the definitive answer, as opposed to the speculative one, contect your shortlisted sites and ask them direct. It's their policy, so they'll be the only true experts! Brian

Guest Dave Newell
I echo Brian's comments. Our favourite adult only site is run by the pub nearby and considers an adult to be over 18 yearss of age on the basis of being legally entitled to drink alcohol. Each site may have it's own criteria to decide who is or is not an adult. D

Archived