Advise please

Guest Graham

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision. I've suspected for some time now that my other half has been having it away with another bloke. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my other half, I don't know how to. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my motorhome, an Autoroller 3, which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind the ‘van that I noticed rusting on the motorcycle carrier. Should I use a brush and some Hammerite, or does the carrier need replacing?

Guest Georgina
Graham, If you paid as much attention to your other half as you do to your motor home at 03:21:34, she would not need to run off with someone else. You sound just like my husband, when I can't find him he is either in the motor home or on MMM Forum. True! Georgina.

Hello Graham, Suggest you replace the carrier and use the brush and hammerite on the wife. Anyone know if postings can be hidden as if my wife sees this I will need replacing. Smiley Mike C

Graham It's a bit of a co-incidence but whilst hiding at the rear of my motorhome at 2.30am the other morning, watching my wife kiss the taxi driver good-bye (it must be an illegal cab as there was no sign or licience plate on it, I'd better remind my wife that she should only use registered cabs for safety) I bumped my knee on the motorcycle carrier and noted with a self-satisfied nod that it had been completely galvanised during manufacture. Incidentally, is it now customary to kiss cab drivers in lieu of a tip? My wife is obviously a big tipper; she was kissing him for 20 minutes!! Regards Neal

Guest Derek Uzzell
Graham: That's absolutely incredible - I had a near-identical experience with my 5th wife. I discovered later my suspicions had been totally unfounded, but (blow me down!), having decided to get the motorcycle carrier re-chromed, she ran off with a guy she met when we visited the electro-plating company. Dark clouds often have a silver lining and I then married a very sexy dolphin called eeeppeesssseeeett (that's as near as I can get as the forum's software doesn't seem able to handle dolphin names). We were very happy for several months but there were insoluble difficulties regarding the motorcaravanning. Although a specially modified 'van allowed her aquarium to be craned onboard through the roof, the unpredictable movement of 1000 gallons of water when cornering made driving tricky. Reluctantly we decided to part and the last I saw of her she was giving me a cheery wave with her tail as she headed south out of Poole harbour. I still think of her fondly, usually when I'm eating Japanese. Wife 7 - well she was really interesting, but I'll save that for another day.

Glad I gave some of you a laugh anyway, shows that the British still have a sense of humour!! Though I still have a hard job to do, there are still lots of miserable people out there, though not many motorhomers, thank goodness, that why it's so nice to get out and about in mine. Seasons Greetings to All

Guest Night Rider
Graham, I have known for some while that you have an Autoroller 3, as I see it in my rearview mirror as I make off round the corner in my taxi. However, your wife never told me about your problems with rusting around your carrier - you poor fellow ! So come on Graham, pull your finger out and get some Hammerite on it. Then you will be able to strap your wife on it and show to all your friends and neighbours, that you now know what they have known for years, that it is actually HER that is the bike.

Story needs a bit more work. Its got no body or hardness for a start. Try www.literotica.com for some ideas. Section Loving Wives. Tee hee. Gordon.

Archived