Alarm kit recomendation sought

freeflow

Hi I am going to put in a hidden switch in my motorhome to disable starter motor and possible putting in a valve to turn off the fuel, but as we live very rural and go camping where nobody is, sometimes 1 mile plus from the nearest house, I looking for a good siren and poss a normal (interior only no immobilisers) alarm system to protect the interior, so a thief would be blasted inside with ear-piercing siren and outside so it can be heard a mile away, not just like the piddle alarms people ignore. I am hoping to buy a Kit, like sensors and relays included, as one could by in the 80s and 90s

Any suggestion welcome.

freeflow - 2020-06-30 11:32 AM

I looking for a good siren and poss a normal (interior only no immobilisers) alarm system to protect the interior, so a thief would be blasted inside with ear-piercing siren and outside so it can be heard a mile away,

Any suggestion welcome.

I've one similar to this https://tinyurl.com/y9bcu7cf does what you want and 2 areas allow the sleeping area to be off while in use. Don't allow for anyone coming to look if its going off been to many false alarms for it to get much attention now

Archived