Aldi

Guest Sultzer Gordon

Guest Sultzer Gordon
Just been reading the article regarding Lidl 10/02/2006 from David and noticed these alarms in Lidl today, seems to be allot of interest from us Motorhome people I think i'll go back tomorrow for one. I've mentioned Aldi because this is another shop to watch as I got a CCTV Camera from them a couple of weeks ago for £24.99. Yes £24.99 and its a colour one with night LED's. I've only tested it at present and it does as it says. My intention is to clamp it to the back of my motorhome prob on roof rails and use it as a reversing aid. I'm looking into the water proof isue of it as it says its only weather proof and hasn't the water proof number to it. The wife who's disabled, asks about fitting one to the front of the motorhome so she can watch the road ahead on our 15 inch flat screen as she relaxes on the long seat with sweets and dogs as company behind me. She'll be wanting a butler next or a stand for her glass of wine. Or how about I video the road journey from Edinburgh to Dover, would anybody be willing to pay for it. They do when you Video the journey in the Locomotive cab by rail, of course its anoraks that buy them. Of course as already been mentioned the video ahead could be used as evidence if an accident happens or involvement. Good Motorhoming, Gordon...

Archived