Andy Stothert contact

davanne

rupert123 - 2013-01-01 1:10 PM

spospe - 2013-01-01 1:04 PM

Try:

.co.uk

You really need to delete this, publishing another members email address without his permission is not on.

The details about Andy Stothert shown below are from his personal details listed on this website.

Real name

Andy Stothert

E-mail address

andystothert@blueyonder.co.uk

Website address

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Interests

Date registered

2008-01-17 12:32 PM

Last logon

2012-05-13 9:39 PM

Total posts

Active user?

Yes

Rank

Permanent Fixture

davanne - 2013-01-01 12:06 PM

Does anyone know how to contact Andy Stothert?

I need to let him know an old friend of his has died

GOOGLE-search using "andy stothert photographer" (omitting the quotes) as the search term. (I've no idea if the information this will retrieve is up to date.)

Patricia - 2013-01-02 8:33 AM

Bit behind with the magazines I'm afraid but can someone fill me in where they read Andy has retired please?

This was reported in MMM's December 2012 issue (page 41).

MMM's editor, Daniel Attwood, commented on Andy's 'retirement' in his 19 November 2012 11:36 AM posting on this thread

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/MMM-magazine-Quality-and-Accuracy/29556/

Derek Uzzell - 2013-01-02 9:20 AM

Patricia - 2013-01-02 8:33 AM

Bit behind with the magazines I'm afraid but can someone fill me in where they read Andy has retired please?

This was reported in MMM's December 2012 issue (page 41).

MMM's editor, Daniel Attwood, commented on Andy's 'retirement' in his 19 November 2012 11:36 AM posting on this thread

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/MMM-magazine-Quality-and-Accuracy/29556/

Indebted to you as ever Derek. I had read that thread (and contributed to it I think) but several people obviously had prior knowledge as they post in November. However, I have now found his last article and, as foreseen, the December issue rested unopened but will settle down this afternoon to read it. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

Archived