Auto trail Delaware shower

Tim58

Can anyone help me please it there any way to increase time to shower in motorhomes , I have 10 litres hot water tank I what to try to up grade is there anything I can buy on the market? I understand that caravans have endless hot water a it hot as soon as you turn the tap on thanks Tim

Caravans have the same type of water heaters installed as motorhomes so the only problem is that you are using the shower as you would do at home. There are shower heads that have a stop/go control on but we just turn the tape on or off as required and don't leave it running all the time during showering.

Tim58 - 2016-05-27 3:56 AM

Can anyone help me please it there any way to increase time to shower in motorhomes , I have 10 litres hot water tank I what to try to up grade is there anything I can buy on the market? I understand that caravans have endless hot water a it hot as soon as you turn the tap on thanks Tim

1st step is to use both Gas and EHU to heat the water, this way the water is being heated quicker as it is entering the boiler tank, BUT no system will supply instant heated water straight to the shower, as your home combi gas boiler does.

Most of us have adapted to a limited supply of hot water, soak yourself,(turn off water) soap up(turn on water), rinse youself off(Turn off water).

Caravans do NOT have an endless supply ofhot water, they have the same or similar water boilers as Motorhomes.

There are such things as FLASH boilers, but they are very high users of gas or electricity, and are expensive and not usually fitted in M/Hs.

Archived