Autocruise Starblazer

Turboboy1000

Hi

Just bought a 2006 Autocruise StarBlazer.

I'm hoping current or previous owners may be able to help me.

At the rear,under the wardrobe and above the drawers is a pair of factory fitted switches,I've tried all options to see what these control.

Look like light switches for the rear

Does anyone know what these are for??

Maybe mine don't work?

Really hope someone can help

Thanks in advance

Congratulations - a good choice.

Autocruises of that era were generally well made but when Swift took over all factory support for previously made by Autocruise vans ceased.

Whilst many parts are available body parts in particular are hard to come by so may I suggest a sturdy rear bumper to protect the rather delicate polycarbonate / grp / aluminium panels, and the rear lights from parking and other mishaps.

Our Autocruise vans of that era, Starspirit and Starlet II, had mains switches for the hot water and possibly heating hidden away in similar locations but as we never used ehu I never had cause to use them so can't be more specific, but no doubt others will know!

Hi Turbo, sorry I can't help with the location of the switches as there is no mention of them in the hand book and my Pioneer Renoir is a different layout to yours, I do however have some wiring diagrams for a Stargazer

that might be of some use to you, (if I can remember how to attach them)

Phil

Just tried to attach them but they are too large, will try reducing them and try again later.

Are the switches mains size and shape and do they have fuse holders and/or little neon/led tell tale lights, possibly red?

If so are the fuses intact and do the lights illuminate when the ehu is connected and the switches are on?

It seems unlikely they are 12v and if so nothing will happen without a live mains hook up.

I have just wizzed through this thread to tell you that but I see that you have found out yourself.

I still have my 2006 Starblazer that I have had for ten years.

I know everything that there is to know about them............. well, nearly. :-D

Harvey

Archived