Autoroute 2006. (Brian Kirby)

David

Hi Brian. I have visited jollyinteresting.co.uk/pushpins. But not been able to open the files with autoroute. Any ideas please? David. dwight@tournage.freeserve.co.uk

Guest Brian Kirby
David In short, no. Both files are zipped, so you'll need Winzip, or similar to extract the files. If you can't unzip them with software on your machine, look for Zip Genius on the net; this is a free download. Install that and try again. It seems to be what they were zipped with, and it worked fine for me. Then unzip (extract) to whichever directory you use for your Autoroute files, re-naming to your preference. Once you've got them there, if you can't open them directly from Autoroute, locate them using Windows Explorer and then double click to let Windows work it out. It should select Autoroute (if not then something has gone wrong!). This sometimes seems to work when opening via the programme doesn't, but don't ask me why! If all else fails, delete the files and try again, after you've verified that the file types supplied are suited to the 2006 version of Autoroute - there's a note of the versions somewhere on the "jollyinterseting" web page. Also, ensure you've got something with which to unzip them before you download again. If all that fails, I'm lost! Good luck. Brian PS, if you use the reply button at the bottom of the screen and and tick the check box below for reply notifications, we'll both be able to keep an eye on each other as all posts will be added to the original string. B

Archived