Autosleeper Nuevo EK

Grumpyman

Presumably you are interested in the current model? (Auto-Sleepers has been offering a "Nuevo EK" for at least 10 years.)

And, when you say "size", are you just interested in the floor dimensions or what?

(If the Auto-Sleepers layout diagram is correct dimensionally, it should be easy enough to calculate the toilet/shower compartment's floor sizes.)

https://www.auto-sleepers.com/motorhomes/peugeot-coachbuilt/nuevo-ek

Hi Derek,

We have a 2021 Nuevo, I haven't measured it but Me at six foot two inches and 20 + stone find that the shower section is roomy enough but the toilet is a little tricky to use in as much for me to sit on the throne and close the door I have to slide my left leg under the basin and my feet sit on top of the floor moldings, this I have found easier as we have used it.

Hope this helps.

Pete

I think the dimensions of the toilet/shower cubicle have remained unchanged since the Nuevo EK model was introduced and there don't seem to be any 'impossible to use' criticisms.

The ASOC forum probably would be the best place to ask about exact dimensions and I note there is a thread there about the swing-wall shower.

https://www.autosleeper-ownersforum.com/t32261-nuevo-ek-swing-wall-bathroom

Tracker

In my 1st posting above I mentioned that Nuevo models had been marketed by Auto-Sleepers “for at least 10 years” - in fact they evidently have been available since 2002.

It’s perhaps worth highlighting that earlier Nuevos (I believe your Nuevo was 2004-registered) had a ‘combined’ toilet/shower compartment with a shower-curtain (1st photo attached below), rather than the swing-wall arrangement that was used later (2nd photo below).

833160768_2004nuevo.jpg.e6097d174e1224b6cb6811754d2545df.jpg

2145446475_2021nuevo.jpg.2611177df3601a6900fec00cbf840486.jpg

Derek Uzzell - 2021-09-22 7:14 AM

Tracker

In my 1st posting above I mentioned that Nuevo models had been marketed by Auto-Sleepers “for at least 10 years” - in fact they evidently have been available since 2002.

It’s perhaps worth highlighting that earlier Nuevos (I believe your Nuevo was 2004-registered) had a ‘combined’ toilet/shower compartment with a shower-curtain (1st photo attached below), rather than the swing-wall arrangement that was used later (2nd photo below).

Correct Derek!! Your memory is better than mine and I seem to recall that the shower curtain pulled across the door to keep the water inside and give a large showering area. We did have a later van with swing wall, can't remember what it was now, but we were unimpressed by the concept. The only downsides of the curtain was that everything inside got wet - even the bum paper if you didn't remove it before showering - and it took a bit of drying to getthe whole room dry and usable as a loo again! On balance we found that to be an acceptable compromise for simplicity and a large space to shower in.

Archived