Autotsleeper Broadway end bathroom.

mids

I purchased a new A/S Bourton (same vehicle but on a Mercedes chassis) in 2013. It was unusable on delivery and returned to the factory four times in the first year with numerous faults including; Water system leaks, both internal and external. Faulty fridge installation. Faulty boiler/heater installation. Rotted heater cupboard door. Base vehicle wiring damaged by A/S factory. There were other issues and eventually Marquis bought the vehicle back.

Things could have changed of course but I wouldn't bet on it. If I were in your position I would invest in a professional survey, whether a new or used model, from that source.

Ron

• 3 weeks later...

Bought the tb ek lp version last year - it had so many design problems we sold it 9 months later.

Just one example among many - the main folding table is stowed in the wardrobe. Fine, but you have to lift it above waist high, lean forward and negotiate it to fit into the clips behind the TV mast. Fine did I say - well try that with the wardrobe full of clothes (not mine, but guess who's?)

Oh, just one more point - there were over 50 plastic covers (50p size) covering the furniture screws. And they were light brown - perfect match for the dark brown furniture! We had to obtain a pack of dark brown ones to reduce the eyesore.

Yes, we should have looked at it more carefully - but most of us have done it, you just get carried away. Costly mistake.

I also bought a autosleeper we were pulled in by the bling factor never never never again , it was a Malvern sold within 6 months at a great loss which I am still struggling to get over. Badly designed poorly executed and poorly implemented fell to bits on the road and I am to old to take the stress of returning every 5 minutes so they get away with it yet again .

Archived