Beam deflection Iveco Daily

Diezel

How do I deflect the beams on my Iveco based MH for continental driving when there are no prisms on the clear plastic headlight lens. Iveco say the beams are deflected by the bulbs, and I have read somewhere on the forums that sticking beam deflectors on this type of lens can lead to degradation of the lens. With the introduction of compulsory daylight dipped headlights in some countries I do not wish to break the law.

Hi, We had headlamp covers for our Fiat van and these then had marks on them for the tape. We have Renault now so read an article in Camp and Caravan mag this month and have just received our "eurolights" today. tHESE ARE A SILVER COLOUR AS BLACK TAPE IS NOT RECOMMENDED ON NEW STYLE HEADLAMPS. Just looking at the list of vehicles but can't see Iveco. Does Iveco go under another name? (sorry but a bit dumb on manafuctures) If not listed then there are diagrams showing how to fit other different shaped lights. Ordered from Travel Spot and only took 2 days to arrive. Cost £6.99 +p.p Phone number 01767 631608 www.travel-spot.co.uk

Archived