Bessacar

michele

Oh Why oh why can they not make a Bessie with a giant garage with the bed above the Garage like the big Hobby .But I want the same lay out with the giant open space that we have . I need this to lay the children down to change nappies ..... Has anyone seen anything similar ..... better still if the swift group took it on board and designed one.... :-(

Yes, well some describe it as 5 berth but the seating area converts into a 4ft wide single, which we have used as a double with no problems. The layout is a large double over the garage then there is a small 3 draw chess which has a full hight mirror and its own light together with a seat that acts as step for the bed and makes the area into a dressing table and it has a concertina sliding panel which sperates it from the rest of the living area then there is a large shower room with toilet and hand basin and a ver large mirror, the shower is round and it has sliding doors, then you have the main seating area "L" shape which will seat 4 adults very easly and both front seats swivel round to provide seating for 6 adults, The over cab bed is the same saize as the double over the garage and has its own heating ducts and lights and windows. there is a full size 4 burner cooker with its own seperate grill and oven plus there is a microwave in the cupboard above and a full size Fridge?freezer hope that helps if you want any other info or any pictures let me have you email address Brian

:-D Thanks for pic's it lovely. Brian really sorry to put you to all that trouble but this is what I got rid of with the Hobby (see Dealership) two threads) I couldnt stand feeling cramed in near the fridge not being able to get into or out of the space I want what you have got but>>>>>>>>>>> I dont want to loose the lay out of the 765. I want the bed to be where yours is but dont want to be impeded by the fridge or shower/wardrobe I am really sorry I hope you have not gone to lot's of trouble . I suppose I want to much . typical women HE SHOUT FROM THE LOUNGE Thanks and Happy wandering michele

Hi, Its no problem, the way you have replied it appears you may have thought i wanted to sell it, i hope i didn't give you that idea i was only responding to your request for knowledge, as i only purchased it in Dec and i really do like it so i certainly have no intention of selling it, for a few years at least The picture didn't really show the dressing area that is between the bed and the shower room, the picture appears to show the shower room finishing at the side of the bed, It dosen't it actually stops 18" to 24" before the bed so it dosen't impede the bed at the head end, you can and do actually sit on a seat between the end of the shower room and the bed, its where my wife uses her hair dryer and puts her make-up on and as i said before there is a 3 draw chest there also. Brian

No I was under no misunderstanding about you selling it i also have just bought mine. But you have clarified the bed end bit so we have decided to try and get a better look where did you buy it ? Also it is not on their web site I have looked....We thought that we had looked at them all by now.... Thanks again.

Archived