Best Guide to Aires

ChrisCM

Hi Guys,

Am taking delivery of our new (to us) Devon Aztec next month, we are booked on Brittany Ferries from Plymouth to Roscoff in July, returning back to Plymouth via Santander at the end of August.

I’ve been looking on line, at various Aires guides to France, Spain and Portugal. Question is which are best? Any recommendations would be gratefully received.

Chris

Here's another approach ....

My satnav, a Garmin 770 Camper, carries and displays the locations of both Campercontact locations (i.e. all the Aires) and ACSI sites which are updated automatically with the maps, four times per year, free of charge for the life of the device once you've bought it. As you drive around the places you might want to stop at appear on the map in front of you, it's very convenient.

The device costs £350 but it is a good one!

flyboyprowler - 2019-02-12 9:52 AM

I am old fashioned and still like books and maps.

I'd go with this as well all their cords are taken on site but personally like their own production All the Aires

https://www.vicarious-shop.com/collections/motorhome-aires-stopovers/products/all-the-aires-france-north-and-south-2-together

Worth looking at French passion as well for a different type of stop over

A lot of the online Aires sites like CC Infos allow you to download their entire collection for your Sat Nav. I have them all on my TomTom which I use in conjunction with the online and offline resources. I also have them all in Autoroute on the laptop so I can plan routes and see at a glance what is in an area I am heading to.

Archived