Best place to sell motorhome + accessories?

michaelmorris

I’d always advocate EBay Classifieds to reach the widest audience as long as you sell intelligently. Re your accessories, I’d suggest that you include them with the van, they’ll enhance the value. Personally, I’d not bother listing until the Spring when ‘peak market’ kicks off and the van will look its best – although anecdotally, there appears to be an excess of UK demand for motorhomes at the moment so you may hit lucky with an early listing.

michaelmorris - 2020-12-19 3:59 PM

I've very sadly going to have our 2003 Elddis Autoquest 200. ??

Can anyone suggest the best places to sell the accessories (Silver Screen and Windblocker) and the van itself?

Someone has suggested trying Facebook. Any suggestions on which Facebook groups to join to do this?

Thanks

Apparently the Facebook thing is called Market place and listed on your fb page. Some friend of mine found a mh they're interested in via that method so it's worth giving it a try. Any free source such as Gumtree is worth a shot with both van and accessories. It's debatable as to who has the largest market for motorhomes, Bruce mentioned eBay where personally i'd say Auto-Trader. Good photographs are worth a thousand words but whatever you do, make sure they upload the right way up! Nothing annoys me more when I see that on adverts and it's sloppy work by the seller as it only takes nano seconds to put them straight!

Archived