Burstner Nexxo T690g - Third bed makeup

machra

Has anyone made up the third bed (using the lounge seating) in a Burstner Nexxo T690G Sovereign 2017 model. I am struggling with it. I have lowered the table and hooked it onto the lower rail, I have added the funny shaped cushion (with extending leg) onto the side of the double front facing seat, so far so good BUT there is a piece of wood with two grommets fitted to it that is located under the single side seat. This piece must fit onto the side seat to extend it out into the middle of the van as the grommets fit into corresponding holes in the seat base. However when I do this the levels of the table which this piece of wood rests on, and the side seat base do not correspond in height ( the table being about 2 inches higher than the side seat base, and this piece of wood therefore leans against the table rather than rests flat on it. I have tried all sorts of ways to get these two levelled but I am stumped.

I assume the mattress infill used between the rear single beds fits by the side of the double seat base cushion, to extend the front bed so it covers the whole table and then the single seat back cushion slots between this infill and the single seat base cushion (which stays in its usual place). Not forgetting the funny shaped cushion that fits to the side of the front facing double cushion (I know this is in the right place as it has 3x plastic fittings that locate in corresponding holes in the front facing seat base.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Archived