Camp site in N Spain

hallii

Any recommendations for a nice ( but not to expensive :-) ) campsite in Northern Spain, somewhere near the coast, doesn't need to be on the coast just near enough to get to the beaches, located no further south than Barcelona. Going in April '20 .

Thanks

Geoff

I would echo the comments made above-especially the mention of ACSI.There are loads of sites along that stretch of coast and they are all €18-20 pn..

If you intend to visit Barcelona there are several sites within a bus ride. Camping 3 Estrellas at Gava is right on a beautiful beach and a short bus hop into the city.

Billggski - 2020-01-22 5:58 PM

With the ACSI app you can filter the sites search for near beach, town, or any other preferences.

Which route are you taking? The Pyrenees can still be snowy in April.

I will use the D914 on the Med Coast and into Spain. Thanks for the info on the snow, we have done the Somport Tunnel route and had some serious snow, the snow ploughs were excellent, the roads were kept clear, however, only the main route, the side roads were impassable! OK on ASCI I will join again, and see what I can find with the app.

H

Archived