Camping-Car website

Norma

Guest Norma
The wonderful person (probably Bruno) has made buying the CD about aires etc much easier. You can now buy it internationally, by Cyberpaie! It's about 16 euros and our copy is ordered! http://www.campingcar-infos.com/index1.htm

Guest Norma
It's supposed to be all that is on the website, regarding aires and places to stay, so it ought to be! But will certainly let you know.

Guest Trigrem
Hi Norma & Roy Already got my copy, yes it appears to be a copy of the website. It will come in handy, info without having to connect to internet, and the GPS info should prove usefull. We will find out in May in France on way to Italy. Doug

Guest Norma
Yup - just as it says on the tin! Looks truly fantastic - look forward to a summer of alot less rows. Especially with it connected to the GPS and computer to get us there. Oh I'm so excited, can't wait to try it. Is this the end (in the right area,of course) of using less fuel to dump waste fuel!

Guest Michele Beard
Dear Norma, Help I thought cyberpaie was a internet site .Off i went to try and buy it and Help I cannot under stand a word . is this a site or how you pay for it . If any one could give me a quide for dummies on how to purchase this CD or a book on the aires I would be for ever grteful Regards Michele

Archived