Chairs on bike rack

360david

We bought a bag for our chairs from "bags r us" I think they were called. Decent quality,and thick enough to stop them getting "chaffed" in transit but it is only a drawstring bag so no idea how weather proof it would really be?

You'd probably need to put it in a plastic bag(wheelie bin bag?) to be certain?

We bought two quite large drawstring bags from 'Bags4Anything' (or possibly Bags4Everything') at the Malvern show last weekend.

They where part of the 'K9 Gates' stand so may be worth searching out contact details for K9 Gates.

Keith.

Adiebt - 2019-08-27 8:50 PM

Bags4 everything

https://bags4everything.co.uk/

used them loads , off the shelf and bespoke , not sure if they r 100 % waterproof but will deffo keep the muck off ! Will make any size / zip/ handle configuration, bespoke is dealt with by phone ( don’t expect effusive banter tho , the owners from Yorkshire! ) Great company to deal with however .

That's the one I was trying to think of! ( "bags r us" !? really! (lol) )

I can't help but think that the drawstring lounger and camping loo bags we've had from them, would get very grubby and unpleasant to handle, very quickly, if they was strapped on the rear of the van.

If it were me, I'd maybe consider a zipped option?(so no grubby wet tangled string to mess with?) and if there's an option, I'd like the bag made from a material with a less "porous" outer surface..

Not as swish as a bespoke bag from the above but what about just looking at "pvc" patio furniture/bbq covers?

We use a garden furniture bag that we bought in one of the discount stores, I think it was B&M not that I'd admit to shopping there, but it was under a fiver so I bought three. *-) When one gets grotty and won't clean with a spray from the hose I bin it and use another. Held on to the rack by a selection of bungees that came from Aldi, I don't shop there either :-S (lol)

Archived