Channel four wife swap

Guest Will Redfearn, Wirral Motorhome Club

Guest Will Redfearn, Wirral Motorhome Club
I received this today. Is anyone interested? WIFE SWAP CALLING ALL FAMILIES! Are you passionate about your lifestyle? Do you and your family love being on the road and outdoors? If you are curious about how other families live …. WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! Wife Swap - Channel 4’s hit series about diversity and family life is back and looking for new people. To find out more, call the Wife Swap team on 020 7751 7383 or email: wifeswap@rdfmedia.com

Guest Mel B
Hi Will Having seen excepts of the programme showing how the people behave and, of course, that we only see the exciting/controversial etc bits I think I'd rather run nude down our street in the middle of winter!!!! No ... I'm not telling you where I live! MelB (female!)

Guest Ruth
This has appeared on a few other forums, so I can only assume there haven't been many takers. i wonder why not??? Personally I'm up for most challenges, new experiences, etc etc, and cosider myself outgoing and sociable...but I'm not suicidal, and I would like to stay sane...and married. Anyone brave enough: good luck!

Guest nick dean
cant swop what one hasent got. but i guess someone out there! would swop their wife for a motorhome! perhaps if they made a prize of an expensive motorhome they might just get a few brave takers.

Guest Bill
I've always been told that the big problem with wife-swapping is that at the end of the evening you get back the one you brought.

Guest Mike C
Not always Bill, I ended up with a second hand Ford Cortina and it's useless at washing and ironing.

Guest martin
Can I pitch back to the production company the copyrighted idea of "Van Swap". All the inuendo of the tired old wife swap format plus the addition of a claustrophobic twist of doing it all in a camper, in a country where neither speaks the language and it rains non-stop for the entire period. No one has a change of clothes and in the producer's devilish attempt to create a sense of 'reality' in television they've naught but a broken GPS that give spurious information and fake map - but of course they never realise this! R2R provide the famed 'Thetford cam' and the series should be a real hoot. Series two is in production as we speak and will be premiered at the GEITF in August ... see you all there!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived