Clear skylight - any ideas?

Mel B

Hi Gang We've got a Rapido 709F and want to change the 40mm skylight covers in the toilet and over the rear bet to 'crystal' rather than the opaque whitish ones we now have which don't let in much light - anyone any idea where I could source just the cover as I don't really want to have to rip out the whole of the skylight to do this when they are perfectly alright. We've got a price for complete new units which aren't a vast amount but can't see the point in having to remove the whole of the old units, and put in new ones, resealing and risking water ingress as a result especially whilst we have an extended warranty. All suggestions gratefully received!

Mel, It may be worth trying O'Leary @ Hull. I recall seeing some covers on their stand at Peterboro' on one occasion. Rgds, Stuart

MelB If you're really stuck, and the replacement assemblies are fairly reasonably priced, you could take the "lids" off the new units and fit to your existing ones. Regards Neal

Hi Neal The problem I'm having is that the new full units are different from the originals otherwise that'd be my next step. I'll try the suggested suppliers above and keep my fingers crossed.

Archived