Company info

david lloyd

Has anyone any experience of dealing with a company called ‘ijncooling’? They appear to sell a whole range of leisure bits and plenty more besides. They have a huge selection on their website but I know the item I want is unavailable elsewhere though they have it in stock.

David

Thanks Kevina and Derek - yes the company is ijncooling but not sure if they are one and the same. My reason for seeking any experiences is that the website just doesn’t seem right. No contact phone number or address on ‘Contact Us’ page just a rather unusual email address on a gmail account. The write up on the ‘About Us’ page also reads a little disjointed.

I may just give this a wide berth.

Thanks, David

I don't think LJNCOOLING currently exists as a website, but I remember visiting the IJNCOOLING.COM website once in the past and noting then that it was flagged as 'suspicious'. (The IP address suggests that the company is based in San Francisco.)

You'd need to think carefully before ordering anything through the IJNCOOLING.COM website however attractive it might seem.

https://www.aetrustscore.com/listing.php?website=ijncooling.com

You are absolutely right Steve - and thanks again Derek for the info link. The only reason I visited the site was because they are advertising a particular item I am not able to find elsewhere. Not risking ordering from them means I don’t get to have the item but that is much better outcome than paying for it and still not getting it!

David

David

This was the reason that I visited the ijncooling website - that it advertised something (I can't recall what it was) that I could not locate easily elsewhere.

The website advertises a LOT of items that relate to UK motorhomes (as a simple website search on “ELDDIS” will indicate).

There's a free shipping threshold of £33, but I haven't explored what the shipping cost would be if an order were below £33.

It's unusual for something to be a 'must have' and then find that it's advertised online on just one website. If you identify the item that you found on the ijncooling website, someone may be able to point you to an alternative advertiser's website that does not have security/fraud concerns.

Thanks Derek. The item in question is a Radix folding tripod leg and the Sequoia leg plus table fitting. These were being sold by Chippys Workshop but have been out of stock (the tripod part) for some time now. Haven’t found anywhere else that has it in stock.

David

Derek Uzzell - 2022-05-23 1:28 PM

The table-leg system seems to be available - it's the tripod that's the problem.

Have you tried phoning Chippys Workshop to see if they can say whether the tripod is likely to be available again?

Yes had left a message to be contacted when back in stock on their website but then emailed and had a reply saying they were trying to source a new supplier so could take some time.

They do have a laser cut wooden floor stand but I much prefer the folding tripod as it is easier to store, seems more stable and well engineered.

David

Chippy's Workshop (CW Trade) has a Facebook presence and a 3 March posting from the company on this link

https://www.facebook.com/pg/chippysworkshop/posts/

said

I just wanted to make our customers aware that we have been notified of a website that is offering our Radix tripod ™ which is fraudulent! Sites like these steal listing details and images from other websites and sell them as there own with no intention of fulfilling the order.

Due to the increased costs of aluminium worldwide we took the decision to redesign the Radix and have it made of cast aluminium instead of solid aluminium, which will be finished in a brushed anodised aluminium surface.

These new tripods, which are at least a few months away from being available, will only be available from CW Trade Limited and our retail outlet "Chippy's Workshop " in the UK.

They will also be available in the EU via our sister company in the Netherlands "CW Trade Europe B.V."

These will also be distributed by ITC Incorporated in the United States, and AITC in China.

If you spot anyone else selling these they are fraudulent!

Can you please let us know if you see any for sale and we will contact them with a cease and desist.

Thanks everyone.

Very telling Derek - you are as thorough as ever. I have asked them to let me know when the tripod is available again. I shall also advise them of ijncooling although I suspect this may be the company they are aware of - but it won’t do any harm letting them know they are still advertising.

David

Archived