DBS 2 GPS Tracker from Rewire Security

candapack

I've been given one of the above. It appears to connect directly to the vehicle battery, and comes with a sticky pad to attach it to the top of the battery.

I thought the idea of these things was to hide it away somewhere inside the vehicle.

Thoughts anyone?

I've had one for three years now and very happy with it.

No you don't stick it on the battery, run a cable (+&-) from your battery to somewhere high up and hidden from view (it needs a view of the sky/satellites) and stick it to the structure if it needs attaching, If you're having problems phone the very nice chap at Rewire, 0117 403 1760

BTW a friend of mine has THREE in his motorhome. Says it's common knowledge that they can be "spotted" electronically so if our friendly Mr Pie Key takes your van, chances are he'll only find one of the trackers and at less than sixty quid worth the investment

I can’t speak for that specific model, because I have the 104 pro from rewire. I will however recommend the firm as very helpful and efficient.

Like the idea of having a couple of trackers fitted. Mine has a built in battery which gets charged every couple of months so is well hidden. Might buy a cheap e bay tracker and put it in an obvious location as a decoy. Not infallible, but, every little helps!

Davy

Archived