DVLA MOT info

chas

The MOT on my motorhome was due in the middle of May, but was moved to same date in November. It is still showing that date now on the DVLA web site. I know I can have it MOT sooner , but I would like it to stay that time period so it separates from the May date which coincides with Tax and insurance. I have every confidence in the road worthiness of my van, and at present its not going very far anyway because of restrictions.

So if the DVLA web site keeps showing its has a valid MOT and does not change is that good enough-?

chas - 2020-07-09 9:34 AM

So if the DVLA web site keeps showing its has a valid MOT and does not change is that good enough-?

Yes!

You have a valid MOT until the expiry date in November so don't fret. Just make sure to get it tested within one month before expiry and you will keep the expiry date for next year. I'm doing the same with my car which was due its first MOT in May so now November.

Keith.

Keithl - 2020-07-09 9:41 AM

chas - 2020-07-09 9:34 AM

Yes!

You have a valid MOT until the expiry date in November so don't fret. Just make sure to get it tested within one month before expiry and you will keep the expiry date for next year. I'm doing the same with my car which was due its first MOT in May so now November.

Keith.

Just to reiterate exactly what Keithl has said.

Your new MOT timetable is now set.

No need to be concerned about it.

Archived