Do you know someone with the virus?........Yes I do

davidmac

Hi this question was asked on another thread a few days ago.Yesterday evening my son stopped off at our front door on his evening walk and amongst other things told us that his father-in laws' (David) next door neighbour was in I T with the covid19 virus. I have only met this man three times, twice just saying hello when visiting David and at Davids wife funeral where we sat and had quite a long chat. Although quite a tenuous connection it does make you think that the virus could be close, perhaps as close as the person you just past walking down the road . The news this evening is that his oxygen feed is down to 75% from yesterdays !00% so hopefully he is starting to recover.

The next person you meet may be infected . TAKE CARE !!

Regards David

Three people died from Covid-19 in our local area last Friday and over the weekend. Yesterday, my friend's father died from it also. You are a little further from London than we are, but a lot of symptomatic people around here and I can foresee a large increase in the next week and a half, as almost no-one seemed to be paying any attention to social distancing measures until last Monday, when I think the new restrictions and reported deaths hit home.

Archived