Ducato Alloy Wheels

Pablo79

Hi all. First post here. Be gentle!

I've changed the wheels on my 2017 Ducato-based motorhome, and I have the original Ducato 16" wheels now surplus to requirements. I'm thinking about selling them.. any thoughts on what to charge? I tried marketplace briefly but withdrew the ad. Thought I'd get a better idea of pricing first.

They have Agilis Camper tyres, loads of tread having only covered 4000 miles.

Many thanks,

Pablo79 - 2021-03-03 12:28 PM

Also, how do I update the box on the left with my vehicle and photo? I went to the forum control panel, and entered the info in interests and signature, but nothing is added. Many thanks!

You put the vehicle type in the 'Location' field along with your location. Someone more knowledgeable will explain the vehicle picture bit.

Guidance regarding adding an ‘avatar’ image is included in the Forums FAQ thread in the Forum User Guide at the top of the forums’ homepage.

The guidance reads as follows

Q: How do I get a picture under my name when I post?

A: You can upload a small picture (normally called an avatar) via your Control Panel - scroll down to the 'Images' section (the last area on the page), and click the 'Browse' button in the 'Upload profile image' box. This will open up a 'file browser' window. Locate the image you wish to use as an avatar, click on it, and press the 'Open' button. The file browser window will close. Then just click the 'OK' button in the 'Upload profile image' box; your image will be saved to our servers, and your picture will appear next to your posts!

There are a couple of limitations: THE IMAGE MUST NOT BE LARGER THAN 50KB IN FILESIZE (this is to keep the loading speed of the pages as fast as possible). If the original image exceeds that size, it MUST be resized before it is uploaded. This can be done using variousl computer programs (such as Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Macromedia Fireworks, Paint Shop Pro, etc.). For more information of free image editing software, please click here

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLJ,GGLJ:2006-33,GGLJ:en&q=free+image+editors

(please note - Warners Group Publications Plc cannot be held responsible for the content of external websites).

There are many ways of resizing files and some suggestions were provided in the last three postings of this recent forum thread.

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/picture/57673/

It needs to be understood that these forums’ software is now 16 years old. The adding an avatar-image process has always been ‘cranky’ and replacing an existing avatar can be particularly challenging. But if the file does not exceed 50KB, the process OUGHT to work the first time around. ;-)

Archived