Electric pull-down bed - NEC

Guest Malc

Hi. At the NEC show I looked round an A class with an electric "pull-down" bed. Cannot for the life of me recall which motorhome - any suggestions? Thanks.

We were looking at Frankias and I know at least one of them had this, and it's an option on all Frankia A-Class. There may have been plenty of others though...

I know American Safari RV's had what they called a "magibed" which was an electrically raised and lowered affair, said to give a 25' RV the space of a 30' Pat

Pat's correct, Safari Trek RV's employ the Electro-magic bed as standard. Freedom Motorhomes at Tewksbury currently have a sale of Safari Treks if you want to have a look. Tel 0870 757 2355 or www.freedom-motorhomes.co.uk Regards Neal

Thanks for your replies. Must have been Frankia I was trying to recall. True its the "pull-up" that I'm after - OK going downhill!

If you guys are willing to spend £700 on electrically-operated pull-down beds you are obviously richer than me. In the interests of more equitable wealth distribution, would you like to buy my latest invention? It's an electrically-operated device which swallows your whisky for you.

Bill - yep might be richer - but bet you have better shoulders than me!! Drinking more whisky might be the answer - then I could just pass out on the floor.

Archived