Euro Treka

Guest Simon B

Guest Simon B
Feb MMM dropped through the letter box this morning. Theres a van conversion in the classifieds on an Iveco LWB by Euro Treka. Is this company still going? I tried a web search, but it came back with nothing. Any info much appreciated.

Guest Simon B
The conversion I saw was on page 318, not the Dreamchaser. Thanks anyway. I`m toying with the idea of `downsizing` to a large van conversion and saw the Euro Treka advertised.

Guest Derek Uzzell
Can't say I've heard of Euro Treka. A few years back there was a company called Euro Motor Campers, but I think they based their conversions on VW Transporter panel vans. I also recall a UK firm producing bespoke (and expensive) motorhome conversions aimed at the motorsport fraternity and I know that one was based on an Iveco Daily panel van. I can't remember the firm's name, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Euro Treka. I notice there is a company called Equitrek building horse-boxes with names that include the word "Treka", so perhaps the motorhome you mention was a one-off from them. As they are selling the thing, it's probable that Trent Valley Motorhomes will have documentary information about this vehicle's origins. If you do find our more details, please let the forum know.

Archived