Euro tunnel

Guest Liam

Just been catching up on the mmm forum noticed info on using euro tunnel, hadnt thought of this. Can you just turn up or do you book. New to all this so all info needed including web sites to book from. Thanks Liam

Guest Brian Ramsden
Whilst you can just turn up and go, you pay over the odds to do this. For the cheapest tickets you must book in advance, and the further in advance the better, to get the best choice of departures. Also, the cheapest fares are only available for evening departures ex UK. The price after 5pm is £122 return.

I went into Google - just type in "Eurotunnel" and loads come up.... we are off next Jan and will make sure we book well in advance too! Liam, be sure to let us know your experiences on your return! Ana x

Eurotunnel After spending some time on there web site trying to a good price for the camper van ,but it kept comeing up £320 even changing the days and times , so I phone them on 08705 353535 and asked what crossing deals are you doing for Sept ! they came back £128 return so I booked it there and then. It seams that they have special offers for short periods but I understand this offer has been running for a while . It pays to ask the questions .

Archived