European open dog agility Belgium 2022.

Hans

mtravel - 2022-07-25 2:43 PM

Please respect the animals.

They weren't born for your enjoyment.

As a matter of fact they were. They were bred to be domestic pets and but for the fact that some enjoy owning them they would not exist.

Just to be clear, I am not advocating any form of ill treatment, just giving in to my inner pedant.

The dogs enjoy it much more than the owners.

I freely admit that I get a lot of enjoyment from my dogs. The 4 of them are all rehomes and it is extremely enjoyable to see a formerly traumatised dog (be it aggression or fear) return to normality. It can take a long time to do that but the satisfaction is tremendous.

747 - 2022-07-27 10:49 AM

The dogs enjoy it much more than the owners.

I freely admit that I get a lot of enjoyment from my dogs. The 4 of them are all rehomes and it is extremely enjoyable to see a formerly traumatised dog (be it aggression or fear) return to normality. It can take a long time to do that but the satisfaction is tremendous.

In this now sick society, in Italy someone begins to open activities as "pet psychologists", especially dogs.

It is not yet a legally recognized profession but if you do not yet have one in Great Britain you know where to turn.

They will soon become like dentists in Croatia who often provide hotels or areas for campers.

Archived