You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Motorhomes -> Motorhome Matters
Jump to page : FirstPrevious 1 2 Last
Format:  Go
Eurotruck - The end is near.
AuthorMessage
userblaven
Posted: 12 October 2018 8:43 AM
Subject: RE: Eurotruck - The end is near.

Keeps coming back for more

Nick,
Like all of us on here I’ve always looked forward to reading and digesting your advice on Ducatos and I’m saddened that you have to relinquish your business.
You have a wealth of knowledge based on the real-world experience of working on these vehicles and are a clear and good communicator.
In the absence of any readily available manuals from Fiat, have you considered committing your knowledge to paper, maybe a winter project, or several winters?
I for one would be happy to pay good money for a DIY guide for the simpler mechanical tasks and troubleshooting guide. There are frequent plaintive requests on Fiat forums for such information, and none is forthcoming from Fiat.
A big job, I know, and maybe not financially rewarding.
Just a thought, and good luck in the future......and thanks!
userPAJay
Posted: 12 October 2018 11:14 AM

Pops in from time to time

Like everyone else on here. Sad that you are closing down, but you are young still, so look on the bright side.
We have had to give up Motorhoming due to age, but know how much you have been appreciated on this forum.
Have a break, then look to the future.
There is a lack of people like you with your knowledge, down here in the south, so maybe look to move away from the midlands , ? All the best for your future

PJay
userJohn52
Posted: 12 October 2018 11:51 AM

Forum master

Sometimes what seems like a setback turns out to be for the best, and I hope it is for you Nick.
I hope you move on to something you enjoy more, and I hope to continue hearing from you.
useryeti
Posted: 12 October 2018 12:15 PM

Treasured contributor

So sorry to hear of your closure,but you did it in an honourable way and didn't disappear with a bag of loot abroad and left people dangling which seems to be a recent trend in business.
I hope you find a peaceful and enjoyable future and keep posting here when you can.
Jump to page : FirstPrevious 1 2 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator