Faulty Air Con - Ducato 2011

TheBrowns

Hello Everyone. :-D

Can anyone please help. Air conditioning failed couple months ago. I had it checked (special machine) and re-gassed this week (It was low). All was working at garage but 1 mile up the road in over 30deg heat it AC stopped (Vent Fans still run).

Took back to garage who did full pump down and regas etc and confirm it had the correct 550g of 134a.

I've checked the fuses, Belt and pully all are OK, just in case there was a HP cut out, i left overnight and tried "Hottest Day" yesterday morning and still no Air Con.

Any Ideas???? I go on Holiday in a week so would like to get it going ASAP. Thanks in anticipation.

Graham

Check the relays three across the front of the fuse box under the bonnet by the air filter, engine running fan on 1 air con button in, wiggle the relay I think its the middle one of the three across the front. You might need to twist the blades slightly to ensure a good connection.

Try a search on the forum (Top line on the page, second choice along). For “”Ducato air con.” There are a number of old threads that might help.

One suggests wriggling the relay, obviously this is the basis of your first question. ( Would normally do an emoji but now afraid it will be misinterpreted!

May be just wriggle them all,

Rgds

Archived