Forum Favicon

spospe

At the risk of being derided for a lack of imagination, can anyone please tell me what the Forum Favicon is showing?

I have tried enlarging it in my browser, but I cannot make out what it is supposed to be. At high zoom factors it becomes even more indistinct than ever.

For those who do not know the term, the Favicon is the little picture in the top-left of your browser and is supposed to be a miniature representation of the main feature of the website.

Does anyone know?

Whether ‘favicons’ appear will depend on the browser being used, the device’s operating system and the device itself.

For example, I normally run Apple’s “Safari” browser on my iMac desk-top computer and on my iPad. I can get favicons to appear on the iPad by deliberately enabling that option, but not on the iMac because the elderly OS X operating system I use on that machine does not support the option when running Safari. However, I can get favicons to display if I run the Chrome browser on the iMac.

Isn’t the favicon a compacted version of the1st image below and has “LIVE” in white on top of “O&A” in orange? (See 2nd image below.)

box.png.829b1c9c42b763413184f622c5bf9398.png

box2.png.fe2b11e47233a2aef1a28af432a7b4e0.png

Archived