France Passion - Is it worth getting membership?

Shewolf55

Hi all, I am getting ready for our big trip in June (Unless all borders are closed due to coronavirus)

Can anyone tell me if it is worth getting the yearly France Passion membership, or do most people get along pretty well with out it? We have also bought the new hard copy Motorhome Guide camper stop Europe book for Aires

Thanks xx

Joining the France Passion (FP) scheme currently costs €30

We were FP members for many years, but not recently. Now we stay on inexpensive French campsites, aires and are members of the Camping-Car Park scheme.

I can’t advise you on whether or not it’s worth you paying €30 to join France Passion. You might consider joining FP for this year and in Easter 2021 (when the FP year ends) decide if your membership was sufficiently worthwhile for you to renew it.

There’s a fair amount of historical forum discussions that mention France Passion that you might want to browse through

https://tinyurl.com/ugfhnk5

I would follow Derek's advice.

You only need to use it for 2 nights a year and you've covered your costs. The first place we used was best described as somewhere safe to park - probably decent value actually - but the rest have been fantastic.

Dave

Archived