Free gifts when taking out a subscription

Guest PeteC

I see that if I take out a new subscription, or renew one as an annual thing You get a free gift - a tool kit or something However as I renew mine by Direct Debit I dont get any gift at all So perhaps I should CANCEL the DIRECT DEBIT and revert to the annual payment method by the same credit card

hello pete yes,i renew my subscription annually but the free gift was offered if you took out a 12 mth subscription to out and about at the same time. the choice of gifts was a tool kit, a mer polishing set or a picnic set if i remember rightly. i think the total subscription for 12 mths came to £48 and a few pence. quite a few others seemed to have a problem receiving gifts but after posting the query the mmm team contacted me and i have now received the tool set. it is a draper 95 piece automotive kit in a carry case and contains pliers, cutters, allen keys , sockets ,spanners spanners, voltage tester and screwdriver bits etc all in an allocated place and easy to see.....much better than my usual jumble of odd items so i am very pleased with the freebie and i think that the subscription privce was a good saving so you may be better to pay annually and take advantage of any offers kind regards berti

Well it will be very useful if/when it arrives. Subscription paid in September and still waiting. Suppose I ought to moan at them - especially as they have reacted so well about the supplement!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Collette Dimbleby
Hi Norma I am concerned to hear that you susbcribed back is September and have not received your free gift. If you can please email me your name and address I will investigate this to find out what has happened. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards Collette Subscription Processing Manager

Archived