G & P Campervans in Stafford

trialsrider

Billggski - 2019-08-03 1:24 PM

I live nearby and they've been in business for a long time. Mainly japanese conversions in the past, but I'm seeing a bigger range now.

The van I'm buying from them is one of their van conversions.

Their conversions look good. I'm interested to know what their after sales and customer care is like. My dealings with them so far has left me with mixed feelings.

Our experience with G and P was really good. In 2013 we bought Citreon Relay L2H2 van to convert. Although we were confident about the interior conversion we were afraid of cutting holes in the body for the windows. We wanted the Seitz double glazed caravan type windows and could not find anyone who would undertake the work. Plenty of people offered the black panel windows with little openings but no chance with what we wanted. After many phone calls and visits someone suggested to us to try G and P. We visited them and they were great - no problem - they just quoted and did an excellent job. They gave us good advice as well - like it might not be such a good idea to have a window that opened outwards on the track of the sliding door! We were really pleased with the job and went back and had a Fiamma roll out awning fitted by them as well. The fitter we dealt with was obviously very experienced and gave us a lot of very useful advice.

So speak as you find, we were very pleased with their work.

Lesley J.

MrsJ - 2019-08-03 5:52 PM

Our experience with G and P was really good. In 2013 we bought Citreon Relay L2H2 van to convert. Although we were confident about the interior conversion we were afraid of cutting holes in the body for the windows. We wanted the Seitz double glazed caravan type windows and could not find anyone who would undertake the work. Plenty of people offered the black panel windows with little openings but no chance with what we wanted. After many phone calls and visits someone suggested to us to try G and P. We visited them and they were great - no problem - they just quoted and did an excellent job. They gave us good advice as well - like it might not be such a good idea to have a window that opened outwards on the track of the sliding door! We were really pleased with the job and went back and had a Fiamma roll out awning fitted by them as well. The fitter we dealt with was obviously very experienced and gave us a lot of very useful advice.

So speak as you find, we were very pleased with their work.

Lesley J.

Thanks for the post. Very helpful and puts my mind at rest a bit.

Archived