Garmin BC30 reversing camara

Deffheads

Well I'd have though the Garmin would have been good but obviously Not. Having recently tried 2 different wireless reversing cameras now reading this I think maybe wireless just aren't of much use so perhaps better trying a wired one next

I have used the BC30 on my autocruise agusta 7.8m long. I had a very good picture day or night. It also shows 3 imposed lines on the monitor spaced about 1m apart to help manoeuvre. WiFi was excellent, even with 2 doors closed.

• 3 months later...

It’s perhaps worth mentioning that the Garmin BC30 camera system differs significantly from Stephane’s BC40 camera, as the BC30 requires a DC power-source (eg. from the vehicle’s reversing lights) whereas the BC40 should be a good deal simpler to install as it is powered by 2 x AA batteries.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-GB/GB/p/685415

(As the original enquiry by Kevin (Deffheads) was 3 months ago, it’s likely that, by now, he would have decided which camera system to go for. Some feedback from Kevin might be valuable, particularly if he chose a Garmin wireless camera system.)

Archived