Gaslow problem

stvekay

My 1st post!

I tried to fill my gaslow refillable bottles at a Morrisons.

I was refused permission to fill as they were bottles. I explained that they were designed to be refilled safely but there was no way the lady would budge.

I phoned gaslow and they told me Morrisons have a blanket ban on filling all bottles.

Has any one heard of problems relating to gaslow bottles being filled, or experienced refusal.

I went to a garage a couple of miles away and filled up with out a problem.

Thanks

Sorry I hadn't seen the discussion. I think because I opened the locker with the bottles in they could see what I was up to. I don't really want to cut a hole in the door if I can help it. I will just avoid Morrisons,and hope no one else follows their example.

Sorry I hadn't seen the discussion. I think because I opened the locker with the bottles in they could see what I was up to. I don't really want to cut a hole in the door if I can help it. I will just avoid Morrisons,and hope no one else follows their example.

Welcome to the Out&AboutLive forums, Steve.

The following link is to last month’s 2-page forum discussion about Morrisons prohibiting motorhomes from using their LPG pumps.

http://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/Filling-L-P-G-at-Morrisons/41481/

Morrisons introduced this ban some two years ago, probably as a result of an accident occurring in May 2014 (see links to 2014 press reports in my posting of 21 April 2016 1:45 PM on the second page of the earlier forum thread).

Archived