German Stellplatz

Guest Teresa

Guest Teresa
Before going to Germany this summer I am anxious to obtain a copy of the ADAC Stellplatz Fuhrer. Can anybody advise how I can obtain this in England please:? Teresa

Guest Derek Uzzell
If you SEARCH the forum on "stellplatz" (omitting the quotes) you'll pick up a few postings that might help. One carries a reference to a stellplatz publication, but I'm not sure if it's the one you want. Anyway, it could be worth you having a look.

Guest Ian C
I bought mine form "Amazon.de" it's in German but easy to follow & understand. Pay as normal by credit/debit card. Ian

Guest Teresa
Ian. Perhaps I am not too computer literate but I went into the amazon site and could not find where to order.

Hi Ian try http://www.amazon.de/gp/legacy-handle-buy-box.html/ref-/302-2959989-8149609 then klick zur kasse gehen hope it works for you.

Hi Ian sorry about last post change dash after ref to = (equal sign) then it will work just copy and paste then change the dash.

Guest Ian C
Hi Teresa Have just checked the website where I bought my 2004 copy of ADAC Stellplatz Fuhrer. Go to www.amazon.de ; click on icon- Bucher -; then search/type- stellplatz fuhrer -this book covers all of Germany. Ian C

Archived