Grey winter fridge vent covers

Sydney1

I've recently purchased a Burstner with a Dometic fridge which has the grey fridge vent outlets which look great with the champagne walls.

For some strange reason, Dometic do not make grey winter covers, only white which will look awful.

Has anyone overcome the problem by spraying the covers to match the vents themselves? If you have, confirmation of the paint colour specification would be appreciated to save a lot of messing about as Dometic have been no help.

Thanks

Thanks for your replies but I require the LS330 which measures 402 x 223mm where as the LS300 linked to measures 482 X 223mm

There is currently no LS330 in grey in their catalogue. The smaller LS300 might be an option though in the absence of anything else. The above link also includes a RAL colour ref so I could also spray up a white LS330.

Strange they don't actually make exactly what I need though

For the odd time that we needed them three runs of silver duct tape neatly applied, taking care not to cover the exhaust outlet, did the job just fine for us - and cost nowt!

As they were never permanent it mattered not what they looked like as long as they did the job!

Archived