Habitation Door

jobboyce

Can anyone Help / Advise me on how to take my Habitation Door apart so I can replace the internal handle for closing from in side?

I have a RollerTeam Pegaso 740 2017 (but they probable fit the same for throughout the range)

It appears to be stapled on but I wonder if it has double sided tape on it as well.

Robert

I don't know if it will be a Hartal or a Dometic door - if you could post a picture we should be able to tell from the handles and hinges.

Dometic tend to use just velcro to secure the inner panels while Hartal use trim clips (like those on car trim) too. A set of special plastic tools for releasing trim clips only costs a few £s and might be worth getting.

Here are a couple of pictures which may help to give an idea of how the trim might be secured.

dometic.thumb.jpg.27c0a257c06ae28fecb7cd4de3665111.jpg

hartal.thumb.jpg.f5e0782210bdbbb51e6d3be8b60db58a.jpg

Thank you Steve for getting back to me (I tried to post a photo when I ask the question but I think it maybe too many MB)

When I peel the rubber seal back there are Staples holding it to what ever is behind the cream bit.

I will try again to attach a photo (I have compressed it.) and cooped it but it's still too big

Help how do I get a photo taken on my phone to upload

Robert

528006584_PegasoHabDoor.jpeg.17afdaa1f92dea5313387e25cc35b4ec.jpeg

1234494194_PegasoHabDoor.jpg.fda50fa5f7c512a6041ef6503f54fef7.jpg

Archived