Has anyone got Co-Pilot? - advice wanted

Mel B

Guest Mel B
Hi We've got a Mio PDA and have put Co-Pilot Live on it, we've got the full European maps but can't seem to get the blighers to load onto the PDA, we've followed the instructions but to no avail. Also, how do you change the voice, the German bloke is driving me mad as he can't say miles!

Guest Bill Ord
I have the same PDA and CoPilot with the European mapping. If you e-mail me I'll give you my phone number and hopefully I can walk you through the process, otherwise when I've had problems I've found their help line very good. Normally I use a card reader to load the mapping I require but it should be no different with the PDA as it is seen as just another drive. Bill Ord

Guest Bill Ord
Hi Mel, Hope you resolved your problem but I realised I hadn't given my e-mail address it's williamleslieord@aol.com I'm away Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So mail me if you still need help. Bill Ord

Guest Mel B
Hi Bill Tried to email you tonight but no response so assume your gadding about in your van! We would really appreciate your help, if you can respond to my email with your 'phone number we'll give you a ring. Don't suppose you're off to Peterborough for the weekend are you???!!! We're going on Saturday, weather permitting, as it's a fair way from Cottingham, nr Hull. Mel

Archived